Tuesday 9 April 2013

Is there any chance that someone in Africa where 100$ per month is a big pay will miss something to do online?

Is there any chance that someone in Africa where 100$ per month is a big pay will miss something to do online?



Question by John J: Is there any chance that someone in Africa where 100$ per month is a big pay will miss something to do online?
I see the minimum pay in USA is 5$ an hour. In Africa someone will work for you 8hours per day for a whole month just for 100$ . I see this jobs Indians are doing as virtual assistants where Americans only have to pay 30$ per month. Many people are also trading forex online and earning.
So I am wondering why people are always discouraging me despite the online potential. Is it that people fear they will be replaced by Africans who will work more for less? People on this site are always discouraging me but I understand most are USA&EU afraid of being replaced. Is that not true?


Best answer:

Answer by tm678
I think the net is the best place to earn money if you come from a country where the pay is low. I have a few Indians who do jobs for me and I think we both get good deals. They earn a lot relatively to other incomes they earn. They write articles, do data entry jobs etc.

You can of course do forex trading too.



Add your own answer in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment